To build an environment that cultivates youth into adults of high character with a community-focused mindset through the game of soccer.
Provide affordable options for the youth in Leavenworth County to play soccer in a safe and enjoyable environment allowing them to learn and grow through game-like experiences that support individual development, rather than “win at all cost”. Our club is committed to offering an atmosphere where players, coaches, and referees can grow and give value through community partnership.
Leavenworth Soccer Association is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c) that uses soccer to instill the qualities of leadership, teamwork, respect, and service to others. Our players learn to handle success and failure in competition and to exhibit good sportsmanship in victory and defeat and will understand that athletic competition is preparing them for life.
- Fun – enjoy the game and teammates
- Respect – treating everyone and everything with care
- Accountability – take ownership of your actions
- Stewardship – leave things better than you found them
- Unity – uniting our community